ATEC 70' Frame For Batting Cage Net
- Size: 70'L x 17'6'W x 12'H
- Design Integrity - Not pipe, not conduit, not PVC, but 1 ¾ in. square steel tubing for structural strength and reliability.
- Hi Impact Finish - Long life, ATEC green powder coat finish for the ultimate in wear and durability. Not to mention the rich, pleasing look!
- Room for Options - With a professional width of 17 ft. 6 in. and height of 12 ft. the ATEC frame can accommodate several training activities at once.
- It also allows use by both left and right handers without having to re-align your pitching machine and move equipment.
- Easy Adjustment - This frame is designed to take the standard ATEC Netting System. It allows quick hookup to the net's bracketed corner structure.
- All netting sags over time and this bracket makes it easy to adjust out the sag.
- Use Indoor or Out - Every ATEC frame comes with protective footpads to support the cage weight, on a gymnasium floor or field house turf for instance.
- Easy Installation - No hardware or tools needed!
- All ATEC free-standing frames include slide-together 4-way and 3-way corners and insert couplers for quick and easy set-up and knock down for storage.
- One Year Warranty - Includes manufacturer's 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
- Netting purchased separately.
ATEC training equipment is used daily by every team in the Major Leagues. ATEC is also the top choice of baseball and fastpitch coaches of collegiate, high school and youth league programs across the nation. For more than 35 years, ATEC has designed and manufactured precision training machines and equipment. Meeting the training needs of teams and individuals, at home in the backyard or on the practice field, ATEC has earned an unmatched reputation for performance, accuracy and durability.
ATEC pitching machines can be a very important part of a coaches or parents’ practice with their players or children. Experienced baseball and softball players use these hitting machines to hone their swinging technique or defensive skills and can learn to hit all types of breaking balls with effectiveness on these powerful pitching machines. Younger players will develop much faster using pitching machines as it gives them an opportunity to work on the proper mechanics without fear of wild pitches and injury or having to hit off of coaches who “lob” the ball. First and foremost teaching the proper mechanics is the most important part of coaching youth baseball and then practicing those mechanics over and over again using the proper equipment including pitching machines follows that. Buying an ATEC pitching machine should be a long term investment, so you want to make sure you take the time to pick the right machine.
An ATEC pitching machine (also in some parts of the country called batting machines, baseball machines, hitting machines, etc..) is a must have for a serious baseball or softball team and can be very beneficial to help an individual player. ATEC pitching machines throw consistent strikes and can throw a wide variety of pitches allowing a hitter to focus on their hitting mechanics, which is the most important thing when learning to hit. ATEC pitching machines come with a wide variety of features and come at a wide variety of price points, so do your research to make sure you are getting the right pitching machine for you.