Automatic Baseball Feeder For Casey Pro 3G Sports Equipment
ATEC Automatic Baseball Feeder For Casey Pro 3G Sports Equipment
Have fun and make your batting practice more productive. This feeder can be used with either the ATEC Casey Pro or Casey pitching machines. It holds 20 baseballs and automatically releases a pitch every 8 seconds.
- Easy Operation - No assembly required. Just hook the mounting bracket over the pitching machine feed chute, tighten the thumbscrew, fill it with balls and simply flip the switch. It's that easy!
- Lightweight & Portable - This unit weights only 23 lbs. and is easily stored when not in use or transporting to the field.
- Durable & Reliable - High-strength steel construction with weather-resistant nickel plate finish keep the ATEC Automatic Feeder delivering season after season.
- Ball Visibility - Open, wire-formed design allows continual ball visibility during delivery.
- Capacity - Holds 20 baseballs, either regulation seamed balls or dimpled machine practice balls.
- Two Year Warranty - Includes manufacturer's 2-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship.
- Model AF80215
- Performance Level - All ages and levels of training
- Motor - 110 VAC, 0.70 amp, 60hz
- Generator Use - 600 watt Continuous Duty
- Weight - Only 23 lbs.
ATEC training equipment is used daily by every team in the Major Leagues. ATEC is also the top choice of baseball and fastpitch coaches of collegiate, high school and youth league programs across the nation. For more than 35 years, ATEC has designed and manufactured precision training machines and equipment. Meeting the training needs of teams and individuals, at home in the backyard or on the practice field, ATEC has earned an unmatched reputation for performance, accuracy and durability.
ATEC pitching machines can be a very important part of a coaches or parents’ practice with their players or children. Experienced baseball and softball players use these hitting machines to hone their swinging technique or defensive skills and can learn to hit all types of breaking balls with effectiveness on these powerful pitching machines. Younger players will develop much faster using pitching machines as it gives them an opportunity to work on the proper mechanics without fear of wild pitches and injury or having to hit off of coaches who “lob” the ball. First and foremost teaching the proper mechanics is the most important part of coaching youth baseball and then practicing those mechanics over and over again using the proper equipment including pitching machines follows that. Buying an ATEC pitching machine should be a long term investment, so you want to make sure you take the time to pick the right machine.
An ATEC pitching machine (also in some parts of the country called batting machines, baseball machines, hitting machines, etc..) is a must have for a serious baseball or softball team and can be very beneficial to help an individual player. ATEC pitching machines throw consistent strikes and can throw a wide variety of pitches allowing a hitter to focus on their hitting mechanics, which is the most important thing when learning to hit. ATEC pitching machines come with a wide variety of features and come at a wide variety of price points, so do your research to make sure you are getting the right pitching machine for you.