- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Weight:11 lbs
- 7.5" x 7.5 Ft" Hitting Area
- #21 Heavy Duty Nylon Netting
- "Push Button" Fiberglass Telescoping Masts
- Tuffgrip 5/16" x 9" Steel Hooked Spikes
- 800 LB Test Parachute Strapping
- Fully Waterproof
- Manufactured to the Highest Quality Available
- Ships UPS Regular
- Great Gift Idea
- Satisfaction Ensured
- 2 Year Guarantee
Additional Resources for Athlonics Hurricane Baseball & Softball Hitting Net
Athlonics Hurricane Baseball & Softball Hitting Net
Lightweight, portable net is easy to set-up and very stable even in heavy wind. Telescoping fiberglass poles with web straps and ground stakes support net for tee work and soft toss drills. Net is 7.5 x 7.5 feet. Storage bag included. Fully weatherproof. 2 year guarantee. Made in the USA. The Hurricane Sports Net ships with the following: Net with 2 telescoping fiberglass poles with Black Plastic Top Caps and 4 Adjustable Stabil-izing Straps attached. 1 Tote Bag. 2 Black Plastic Detachable Metal Spiked Feet. Steel Anchor Spikes.
Set up is quick and easy!
- Step 1: Remove the Hurricane Net from the Tote Bag and lay it out on the ground where it’s to be set up, spreading apart the Poles to the Net’s full width. Choose ground that is not too hard as to make driving or pulling the Stakes too difficult, nor too soft that the Stakes can come loose.
- Step 2: Place the 2 Spiked Feet on the bottom ends of the yellow fiberglass Poles and, after pulling the bottom cord of the Net taught, spike the Poles into the ground so that the Poles stand reasonably upright.
- Step 3: Loosen the 4 Stabilizing Straps with the plastic Slide Adjusters to their fullest length then insert the Spikes into the End Loops of the Straps and stake them into the ground.
- Step 4: Twist the fiberglass Upper Poles clockwise to loosen the internal locking clutch and raise them to their fullest extent. Then twist the Poles counterclockwise until the Poles snap into their locking position.
- Step 5: Adjust the 4 Stabilizing Straps until the 2 Poles are in a vertical position. Your Hurricane Sports Net is now set up!
Nets are designed to catch things. Therefore, the more organized your Hurricane Net is put into the Tote Bag after use, the simpler it will be to set up the next time, free of entanglement.