- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastballs & Breaking Balls
- Ball Type:Baseballs
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- 95 mph fastball
- 75 mph curveball (righthand curve only)
- 3-wheel design
- Recommended ages: 12 - Adult
- 5-year warranty
- Welded steel construction
- Runs on 110 volt AC or Generator
- May be used with BATA Auto-Feeder
- May be used with BATA Auto-Pitch Selector
- Throws flyballs and groundballs
- Made in the USA
BATA 2Pitch3 Baseball Pitching Machine
One dozen free BATA dimpled balls with the purchase of a Pitching Machine and Auto Feeder!
The 3-wheel design of this BATA pitching machine picks up where the BATA Sidewinder left off. There are two wheels on the fastball side, like the BATA-2, and a single-wheel set up on the curveball side, like the 2005 Sidewinder. The #1 speed control dial controls the speed of the fastball, and the #2 dial controls the curveball speed for simple speed control adjustment. The height adjustments and inside/outside adjustments for the fastball and the curveball are independent of each other for ease of location adjustment.
The 2Pitch3 may also be used with a BATA Auto-Feeder. The feeder may be used to feed one type of pitch, or you may use the BATA Auto-Feeder in conjunction with the BATA Auto-Pitch Selector. When used with the Auto-Pitch Selector, the Feeder will select either pitch at random.
There is simply no better way to improve your hitting than the 2Pitch3!
BATA Baseball Machines, Inc. is the manufacturer of baseball and softball pitching machines, batting cages, and accessories. They have been the industry leaders in advanced technology and innovation since 1991. Their products are the choice of many major-league teams, and are MADE IN THE USA. BATA machines have steadily become recognized as the best pitching machines on the market. BATA pitching machines are used by several pro organizations, including the San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks, Toronto Blue Jays, Chicago Whitesox, Anaheim Angels, Oakland A's, Los Angeles Dodgers, Seattle Mariners.
- The type of construction. BATA machines are made of solid steel.
- The motors and electronics. Permanent magnet DC motors and solid-state electronic controls.
- The wheels. As explained below, BATA wheels are the most effective design.
- Ease of use. BATA machines are simple to set up, easy to adjust, easy to transport.
- Capacity. We have machines suited for players of all levels, priced accordingly.