- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastball Only
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Softballs
- Top Speed:Actual 65 - 70 MPH
- 2 different pitches in ONE SET UP
- Fastball up to 70 mph / Change up (up to 70 mph)
- Two BATA-1's on a Single-stand
- Welded steel construction
- Runs on 110 volt AC or Generator
- May be used with BATA Auto-Feeder
- May be used with BATA Auto-Pitch Selector
- Throws flyballs and groundballs
- Available for baseball or softball or both
BATA Twin Pitch Softball Pitching Machine
One dozen free BATA dimpled balls with the purchase of a Pitching Machine and Auto Feeder!
The BATA-1 Twin Pitch Pitching Machine is basically two separate BATA-1 pitching machines on a single stand. This means that you can set up each machine independently to get a MIX of pitch speeds without having to adjust the machines. Most pitching machines have a variable speed control, but you have to stop for several minutes and adjust the machine to get it to switch from one speed to another. Not so with the BATA-1 Twin Pitch. You could set up one machine to throw a fastball in one location and set up the other machine to throw an off-speed change-up in a totally different location (just like you'll face in a real game).
Each BATA-1 can throw pitches up to 70 MPH with pinpoint accuracy and consistency, with an independent variable speed control for each machine. Each machine can also be tilted up or down to throw pop flies and grounders, so you can practice all aspects of your game. The BATA-1 Twin Pitch Pitching Machine can throw either 11 or 12 leather softballs or dimpled pitching machine softballs. Constructed with BATA's high-quality solid-state control box components, two Goodyear Rubber Soft Tread pitching wheels, and heavy-duty welded, solid steel stand and frame, the BATA-1 Twin Pitch is built to last for years.