Curveball Pitching Machine
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastballs & Breaking Balls
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Softballs
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Weight:125 lbs
- Recommended Age: 8 - Adult
- Speeds up to 100 MPH
- Throws fastballs, curveballs, sliders, knuckleballs, tailing fastballs
- Right Hand and Left Hand Delivery Angle
- Throws real leather or dimpled balls
- Capped feet for greater stability
- Made in USA
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
First Pitch Curveball Pitching Machine
If you are looking for a top of the line combination softball/baseball pitching machine that will throw breaking balls and are on a limited budget, than look no further than the FirstPitch Curveball Combo Pitching Machine! FirstPitch has spent a lot of time designing this machine to be the best two wheel pitching machine on the market.
The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine's “no tools required” design allows for you to switch from baseball to softball in a matter of seconds. The FirstPitch Curveball Hitting Machine comes with pivoting legs for both baseball and softball. The FirstPitch Curveball Combination Pitching Machine throws top speeds of over 100 MPH and has an easy to read control panel with a 0 through 10 speed dial representing 0 to 100 MPH.
This machine will also throw curveballs, sliders, knuckleballs, tailing fastballs, and sidearm curves. It will also throw drop balls and risers for softball. The ball turret makes both right handed and left handed pitches possible. The 360 degree swivel feature on this machine is ideal for fielding practice. This pitching machine is also feeder compatible for one-person use. The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine is widely used in backyard batting cages, youth leagues, and high school. The FirstPitch Two Wheel Pitching Machine has a 5 year warranty and is made in the USA.
As all FirstPitch pitching machines do, the FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine combines the quality and features of far more expensive pitching machines at a far lower price. Great for coaches on a budget!
Resources for First Pitch Curveball Pitching Machine
- The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine is compatible with the FirstPitch 16-Ball Baseball Feeder and 12-Ball Softball Feeder
- The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine requires 110V/1000W or generator to operate
- The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine throws baseballs, 11 or 12 inch softballs, dimpled baseballs and softballs
- The FirstPitch Curveball Pitching Machine comes with 360 degree swivel for fielding practice
- Competitive: ATEC Casey Pro 3G Pitching Machine, ATEC Casey Pro Pitching Machine, and JUGS Combo Pitching Machine
About First Pitch
FirstPitch pitching machines can be a very important part of a coaches or parents’ practice with their players or children. Experienced baseball and softball players use First Pitch machines to hone their swinging technique or defensive skills and can learn to hit all types of breaking balls with effectiveness on these powerful machines. Younger players will develop much faster using FirstPitch single wheel or FirstPitch Dual Wheel pitching machines as it gives them an opportunity to work on the proper mechanics without fear of wild pitches and injury or having to hit off of coaches who “lob” the ball. First and foremost teaching the proper mechanics is the most important part of coaching youth baseball and then practicing those mechanics over and over again using the proper equipment including the First Pitch line of pitching.