GAMMA Airzone System
The Airzone System is the first portable, lightweight air target system designed to teach players to hit the ball over the net with clearance and hit over specific areas of the net.
The world's top coaches all give one common instruction: "Hit the ball over the net!" The Airzone System takes care of this problem without verbal instructions! The package includes 2 telescopic poles, bungee and winder, Airzone net and drill booklet, all in a durable and convenient carry case.
- First portable, lightweight air target system. Sets up in seconds: no tools needed.
- Raises net height with another net or bungee (both items included in the package) to guide players to hit with more arc.
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net.
- Telescopic poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet.
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced.
- Includes detailed game and drill booklet.