54" Signature Series Contender
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Backboard Material:Tempered Glass
- Backboard Width:54"
- Hoop Height:Adjustable HeightHoop Height:In-Ground
- Weight:339 lbs
- Adjustable from 6' to 10'
- 36" x 54" x 3/8" Tempered Glass or Clear Fortified Acrylic Backboard
- 1-1/2" Square Structural Steel Backboard Frame
- 2 1/2' extension from pole to front of backboard
- Corrosion resistant primer/acrylic enamel finish
Goalsetter 54" Signature Series Contender
An exciting addition to the Goalsetter line-up, the CONTENDER completely redefines the expectations of a mid-sized goal. The standard 36" x 54" Competition Tempered GLASS backboard combined with a 4" square structural steel pole and Compression Height Adjustment System provide an ease of adjustability, durability and size appeal never before available. The CONTENDER will provide your family with years of unparalleled home court play. Created as a result of customer requests, the CONTENDER design and proven performance are sure to take the intensity of your next backyard game up a notch! Customize your Contender by choosing an Internal or External Height Adjustment Mechanism. (Adjustable from 6’ – 10’) You can also further customize your CONTENDER System with a 3/8" Competition Tempered Glass or Fortified Acrylic Backboard.
- Internal Compression Height Adjustment Mechanism
- 36" x 54" x 3/8" Fully-Tempered Glass, Steel-Framed Backboard
- 2 1/2' Extension from Pole to Backboard
- 4" Square Offset Pole Design
- Adjustable from 6' to 10'
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Goalsetter Systems is committed to serving customers with the Best in Basketball for years of fun and entertainment for all playing levels and ages. As a world-leading basketball hoop manufacturer, Goalsetter Systems' product line is unequaled in quality and integrity.
Located in Sully, Iowa, Goalsetter Systems is housed in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and employs highly-trained and dedicated team members who are devoted to continuous improvement and moving forward in the world-class journey of a passionate pursuit of excellence. Backed by the strongest warranties in the industry, an exclusive GTCAD design software package complements every aspect of product development, innovation and fabrication of your Goalsetter basketball system. A Quality Management System registered by Bureau Veritas Certification, ISO 9001:2008 certifies that fabrication, manual and robotic welds of each component exceed the most stringent industry standards.Goalsetter proudly manufactures our basketball systems in the United States. Our ability to create a Goalsetter basketball hoop in America and market product globally provides our company with opportunities and capabilities that are hard to match. Customers around the world trust Goalsetter Systems to make their residential and institutional basketball dreams come true. Our product stands the test of time and will bring fun and entertainment to players of all ages, sizes and competing levels.