MP-6 Pitching Machine
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Softballs, Dimpled Balls
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Weight:610 lbs
Iron Mike MP-6 Pitching Machine
Heavy duty hand and arm system simulates wind-up and delivery just like a real pitcher from 25 - 85 mph Operates on 110V power with 80' low voltage remote switch Includes a hopper for 600 baseballs!
Hitting is all about timing. You must have the proper timing to know when to start your swing and when to shift your weight. This is achieved by watching the pitcher's arm and release of the ball. An arm-style pitching machine is the only type of pitching machine that gives you that same sense of timing. With each pitch you see the machine's arm wind up and release the ball. It is the realistic nature of the machine that allows you to practice the same fundamentals in the batting cages as you use on the field. Because of this, the Iron Mike arm-style pitching machines from Master Pitching Machine are the favorite machines of professional players and coaches worldwide.
- Hopper-fed 600 baseball or 400 softball capacity
- Heavy-duty arm and hand system
- Easily converted from baseball to softball
- Built-in low voltage remote control
- Hold-down clips for permanent installation
- Lockable arm guard cover
- Electrically powered - 115 A.C. motor