- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastballs & Breaking Balls
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Dimpled Balls
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Motor Size:(2) 1/4 Horsepower Motors
- Weight:107 lbs
- Recommended Age: 6-Adult
- Jugs Dial-A-Pitch speed selection
- Throws real leather baseballs or dimpled balls
- Right Hand Delivery Angle
- 90 Degree vertical pivot
- Made in USA
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
.We are proud to offer FREE standard shipping within the continental U.S. (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days).
Additional Resources for JUGS 101 Baseball Pitching Machine
JUGS 101 Baseball Pitching Machine
Get your head in the game! This versatile baseball pitching machine from Jugs simulates curveballs, fastballs, and split-finger fastballs. The Jugs 101 pitching machine can also be used to help improve fielding by simulating pop-ups, fly balls, and ground balls. The Jugs 101 pitching machine simulates right-handed pitcher with overhand delivery angles. The 90-degree pivot on this pitching machine allows for adjustable angles and the 30 MPH to 90 MPH adjustable speed makes this machine accessible for all ages and skill levels. The transport wheels on the Jugs 101 pitching machine makes it easy to roll into place without having to lift up the machine. Powered by two 0.25 horsepower motors, attached to the patented Jugs Dial-A-Pitch speed control this pitching machine has plenty of power. An in-line switch option allows for immediate stops for safety.
The Jugs 101 is widely used in backyards, Youth Leagues, High Schools, and Colleges . The Jugs 101 has a 5 year warranty…..take your game to the next level with this professional pitching machine.With most schools already owning at least one pitching machine that throws all types of pitches, and since most coaches use their machines to throw fastballs 75% of the time or more, the 101 is the perfect machine for adding an additional hitting station.
- The JUGS 101 throws overhand fastballs, curves and split-flinger fastballs at speeds up to 90 mph.
- One person can remove the legs and load the JUGS in the trunk of a car easily with the 101's portable design.
- Throws baseballs, JUGS Pearl, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Lite-Flite baseballs, JUGS Softie baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Non-marking pneumatic tire.
- The ideal second machine for any baseball program.Runs on 110-volt AC, 1000-watt Yamaha EF1000iS generator or the Complete Practice Battery Pack.
Compare The Facts:
- Recommended Age - 12-Adult
- Guarantee - 5-Years
- Speed Range - 30-90 mph
- Speed Adjustments (mph) - Dial-A-Pitch
- Power Source - 110-Volt ACMotor - (2) 1/4 HP, 3 amp
- Pneumatic Tire - Yes
- Weight - 107 lbs.
- 360 Swivel - No
- Optional Pitching Machine Cover- Yes
- Optional Remote Switch - Yes
- Optional 220V model available - Yes
Resources for JUGS 101 Baseball Pitching Machine
- The Jugs 101 Pitching Machine requires 110V/1000W or generator to operate. (list model of generator)
- This machine does not swivel 360 degrees
- The JUGS 101TM Pitching Machine throws baseballs, Sting-Free® baseballs, Dimpled and Seamed, tennis balls, Lite-Flite® baseballs, SOFTIE® baseballs, SOFTIE® small balls®, the New JUGS Pearl® and the New JUGS BULLDOG.
The first JUGS product, a curve ball pitching machine, has developed into one of the most revolutionary training aids for all phases of the game of baseball. Other JUGS products which have spun off of this original concept are causing just as much excitement in their respective areas. Throughout the research and development of every JUGS product, John Paulson's methodology remained consistent - observe how athletes practice their respective sport, then develop machinery that would help these athletes improve to their highest possible level. Now, teams in seven other sports are enjoying better practices because of JUGS products. Besides baseball, there are now JUGS machines for softball, football, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, tennis, and even the British Commonwealth's national sport - cricket! Today, over 85,000 teams use a JUGS machine at their practices. In fact, the most widely used pitching machines in the world are made by JUGS.