JUGS Backyard Package Batting Cage Frame
Bring the benefits of a batting cage to your very own backyard with the JUGS Softball Backyard Net Package! Built to last, the batting cage is supported by a galvanized steel frame complete with uprights, crossbars, cable hooks and ground sleeves for stability. The #8 Backyard Net features 119-lb. breaking strength Dura-Tech nylon netting, which is UV resistant, weather treated, and pre-shrunk for proper hanging with a reinforced top to hold the hanging ropes. This heavy-duty netting is extremely fire retardant for safety and is generally used by backyard players, youth leagues, and high schools. The Backdrop and Pitchers Trainer hangs inside of your batting cage, protects the netting from high speed pitches, and features a large strike zone box for pitching practice. Youll also receive a Fixed Frame Softball Protective Screen. This practice screen features a 20in x 33in hole for pitching through or for use with a pitching machine. Bring dynamic and effective practice to your very own backyard with the JUGS Softball Backyard Net Package!
- Includes a #8 Backyard Net with frame, a free Backdrop and Pitchers Trainer, and the Fixed-Frame Softball Protective Screen
- Backyard Net #8: (55ft L x 11ft W x 11ft H) features 119 lb. breaking strength Dura-Tech nylon netting, UV resistant, top of net is reinforced to hold the hanging ropes, weather treated, preshrunk for proper hanging, is generally used by backyard players, youth leagues, and high schools, and is extremely fire retardant (rated at 496 degrees)
- Net Frame: requires a 59ft L x 15ft W x 11ft H assembly space, is made of industrial-gauge galvanized steel, comes complete with uprights, crossbars, cable hooks, and ground sleeves
- Backdrop and Pitchers Trainer: made of heavy-duty vinyl, protects your batting cage, features metal corner grommets for stability and durability, includes a white strike-zone indicator for pitching practice
- Fixed-Frame Softball Protective Screen: (6ft W x 6.5ft H, 20in W x 33in H opening) powder coated steel tubing frame, pillow case style double-thick polyethylene netting with a 240-lb. breaking strength, heavy-duty bolt on legs, and is portable and easy to move
JUGS ball-throwing machines are a common site on high school and college practice fields across the country. In fact,over 85,000 teams use a JUGS machine at their practices. That means the most widely used practice machines in the world are made by JUGS.
Choose the one that best fits your needs and see how JUGS & Unique-Sports can help you become the athlete you can be. Don't forget, we offer FREE shipping on every order....that is what makes us Unique!