Cage #9: Net (70'x12'x12')
JUGS Cage #9: Net (70'x12'x12')
If you are looking for a quality designed batting cage net that is perfect for baseball at any level the JUGS 70’L x 12’W x 12’H net is the right fit for you. It comes in 3 strengths at 119-lb. breaking strength (1 year guarantee), 191-lb. breaking strength (1 year guarantee), and 381-lb. breaking strength (2 year guarantee).
JUGS has been making top of the line batting cage nets for the last three decades and has sold over 80,000 batting cage nets. This easily makes JUGS the industry leader in batting cage nets. JUGS has been able to accomplish this because of two factors: 1) Their netting is the longest-lasting netting of its kind and 2) They are the finest quality nets for the price. This is the reason the biggest block of JUGS nets customers are repeat customers. JUGS customers know they can find cheaper nets out there, but they won’t sacrifice the quality of JUGS for short term savings.
Make an informed decision when purchasing your batting cage net.
- Hanging-ropes on all JUGS nets are high quality, low stretch and polyester jacketed to provide maximum UV resistance.
- Depth stretched with 100 tons of hydraulic pressure
- Pressure coated with UV protection that penetrates all filaments
- The top area of the net are reinforced with seamless 2” –wide strip of 381 lb. DURA-TECH netting
- High-pressure fiber-dying process
- 100% advanced DURA-TECH high-tenacity nylon
- Weather treated
- 100% preshrunk for proper hanging
- Extremely fire retardant, rated 496 degree Fahrenheit