- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- 6.5' x 6.5'
- Set up and take down in minutes
- Weighs less than 17 lbs
- Includes carry bag
JUGS Complete Practice Travel Screen Baseball & Softball Hitting Net
This 7 foot Screen from JUGS was named best of show at the 2013 ABCA and comes with a huge 6.5' x 6.5' hitting sock. At just 17 lbs. the JUGS Travel Screen is perfect for travel and sets up in less than 2 minutes!
• Comes complete with Heavy-Duty 30" nylon travel bag and flip-over strike zone.
• Will not tip over in windy conditions.
• Designed for use with regulation size baseballs and softballs.
• Weighs just 17 lbs.
• Frame is made of stable 5/8" fiberglass bungie poles.
• Base is made of sturdy 1" steel tubing.
• Black nylon netting.
• Less than 2 minutes to set up.
The perfect screen for offense, defense and pitching drills. Can be used with or without removable Flip-Over Strike Zone. Heavy-Duty 30" nylon travel bag is perfect for Travel of any kind!
The first JUGS product, a curve ball pitching machine, has developed into one of the most revolutionary training aids for all phases of the game of baseball. Other JUGS products which have spun off of this original concept are causing just as much excitement in their respective areas. Throughout the research and development of every JUGS product, John Paulson's methodology remained consistent - observe how athletes practice their respective sport, then develop machinery that would help these athletes improve to their highest possible level. Now, teams in seven other sports are enjoying better practices because of JUGS products like the JUGS Instant Screen.