Curveball Pitching Machine
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastballs & Breaking Balls
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Dimpled Balls
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Weight:127 lbs
- Speed 20 -104 MPH
- Recommended Age: 12-Adult
- JUGS Dial-A-Pitch speed selection
- Throws Real Baseballs or Dimpled Balls
- Right Hand and Left Hand Delivery Angle
- (2) 1/4 horsepower motors, 3 amps each
- 90 Degree vertical pivot
- Weighs 127 lbs
- Special non-marking pneumatic tires
- Made in USA
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine
If you are looking to take your game to the next level the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine is the one for you! This top of the line baseball pitching machine from JUGS with its patented "gooseneck" design allows it to throw a variety of curveballs and sliders simulating both right handed and left handed pitchers at a very realistic release point. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine also throws top speeds of over 104 MPH.
The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine with its swivel design base casting provides 360 degree movement so it can also be used to help improve fielding by simulating pop-ups, fly balls, and ground balls. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine weighs 127 lbs. and the wheels can be used to roll it into place without having to lift up the machine. With the removable legs the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine can be loaded into the trunk of a car and moved when practice is over.
Powered by two 0.25 horsepower motors, attached to the patented Jugs Dial-A-Pitch speed control, this pitching machine has plenty of power. Built with an in-line switch option it allows for immediate stops for safety. This pitching machine is also feeder compatible for one-person use. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine is widely used in backyard batting cages, High Schools, and Colleges. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine has a 5 year warranty… learn to hit that nasty breaking ball and take your game to the next level with the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine.
Resources for JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine
- The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine is compatible with the JUGS 18-Ball Baseball Feeder
- The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine requires 110V/1000W or generator to operate.
- This machine has 360 degrees swivel
- The JUGS CURVEBALLTM Pitching Machine throws baseballs, Sting-Free® baseballs, Dimpled and Seamed, tennis balls, Lite-Flite® baseballs, SOFTIE® baseballs, SOFTIE® small balls®, the New JUGS Pearl® and the New JUGS BULLDOG.
- Competitive models to the JUGS Curveball pitching machine also sold at Unique-Sports.com include: FirstPitch Curveball, ATEC Casey Pro, and ATEC Casey Pro 3G
The first JUGS product, a curve ball pitching machine, has developed into one of the most revolutionary training aids for all phases of the game of baseball. Other JUGS products which have spun off of this original concept are causing just as much excitement in their respective areas. Throughout the research and development of every JUGS product, John Paulson's methodology remained consistent - observe how athletes practice their respective sport, then develop machinery that would help these athletes improve to their highest possible level. Now, teams in seven other sports are enjoying better practices because of JUGS products. Besides baseball, there are now JUGS machines for softball, football, soccer, field hockey, lacrosse, tennis, and even the British Commonwealth's national sport - cricket! Today, over 85,000 teams use a JUGS machine at their practices. In fact, the most widely used pitching machines in the world are made by JUGS.