Curveball Pitching Machine
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastballs & Breaking Balls
- Ball Type:Baseballs, Dimpled Balls
- Top Speed:Actual 75 MPH or More
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Weight:127 lbs
- Speed 20 -104 MPH
- Recommended Age: 12-Adult
- JUGS Dial-A-Pitch speed selection
- Throws Real Baseballs or Dimpled Balls
- Right Hand and Left Hand Delivery Angle
- (2) 1/4 horsepower motors, 3 amps each
- 90 Degree vertical pivot
- Weighs 127 lbs
- Special non-marking pneumatic tires
- Made in USA
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine
If you are looking to take your game to the next level the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine is the one for you! This top of the line baseball pitching machine from JUGS with its patented "gooseneck" design allows it to throw a variety of curveballs and sliders simulating both right handed and left handed pitchers at a very realistic release point. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine also throws top speeds of over 104 MPH.
The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine with its swivel design base casting provides 360 degree movement so it can also be used to help improve fielding by simulating pop-ups, fly balls, and ground balls. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine weighs 127 lbs. and the wheels can be used to roll it into place without having to lift up the machine. With the removable legs the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine can be loaded into the trunk of a car and moved when practice is over.
Powered by two 0.25 horsepower motors, attached to the patented Jugs Dial-A-Pitch speed control, this pitching machine has plenty of power. Built with an in-line switch option it allows for immediate stops for safety. This pitching machine is also feeder compatible for one-person use. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine is widely used in backyard batting cages, High Schools, and Colleges. The JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine has a 5 year warranty… learn to hit that nasty breaking ball and take your game to the next level with the JUGS Curveball Pitching Machine.