Frame #4 (39'Lx18'Wx14')
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Diamond Mesh flexibility allows netting to adjust to uneven surfaces.
- Diamond Mesh construction maximizes the strength of our netting.
- Required space for this frame: 39'L x 18'W x 14'H.
- Supports 119 lb, 191 lb, and 381 lb breaking strength nets
- Can NOT be expedited. Freight Only
JUGS Frame #4 (39'Lx18'Wx14')
For use with 119 lb, 191 lb, and 381 lb breaking strength half nets from JUGS. Every piece of pipe in a JUGS batting cage frame is made of industrial gauge galvanized steel, to give you years of trouble free use.
Frame sets are available for all standard size JUGS Nets. Special order custom size frames are also available. Each frame set comes complete with uprights, crossbars, and ground sleeves. Complete instructions are included so you can set up your frame quickly and easily.
The JUGS Company is the exclusive worldwide source for batting cage netting made from DuPont type 66-728 nylon - the most durable nylon in the world against all forces of nature including but not limited to: rain, snow, and ultraviolet rays.
All JUGS Nets have a diamond mesh construction for better resistance to constant use, even by college and professional ball players.
- Superior Features of JUGS Hanging Ropes:
- Hanging ropes on all JUGS nets are high quality, low stretch and polyester jacketed to provide maximum UV resistance. (beware of nets that have ropes made of polyprophylene, they will degrade rapidly in hot sunny climates...usually in less than six months.)
- Perma-Clips(TM) are used to attach all JUGS nets to rope. The Perma-Clip(TM) eliminates slippage and prevents cage distortion.