- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastball Only
- Ball Type:Baseballs
- Top Speed:Actual 45 - 60 MPH
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Motor Size:(1) 1/4 Horsepower Motor
- Weight:56 lbs
- Speeds up to 52 MPH
- Recommended Age: 8-12
- Digital readout display
- Throws real leather or dimpled balls
- Special non-marking pneumatic tires
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
- Made in USA
Additional Resources for JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine
JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine
The JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine is also great to help improve fielding by simulating pop-ups, fly balls, and ground balls. The JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine is light weight weighing in at 56 lbs. and the transport wheels make it easy to roll into place without having to lift up the machine. With the removable legs the JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine can be loaded into the trunk of a car and moved when practice is over. This machine is powered by one 0.25 horsepower motor using a 110 volt AC or a 1000 watt generator can be used or the optional 220V machine can be purchased.
The JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine is widely used in backyard batting cages and used in pitching machine youth leagues. The JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine has a 5 year warranty. For youngsters just starting out in the game, nothing is better than repetition of fundamental skills. The JUGS MVP Pitching Machine allows your youngster to get comfortable in the batters’ box and focus on the fundamentals. You’ll love watching young ballplayers playing a game with the JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine pitching for both teams as it throws strikes and takes the fear out of being hit by a pitch. Games played with the JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machines are easy, safe, fast pace, and with a machine throwing strike after strike that means a lot of action on the field for you to watch!
Have you considered starting up a JUGS Pitching Machine League in your community? Give your players a chance to focus on hitting, fielding and base running by replacing strong pitching with a JUGS Machine. Games played with JUGS machines are easy, safe, fast paced, and fun!
- The digital readout display provides quick and easy speed adjustments—Throws from 20-52 mph.
- Weighing only 52 lbs, the JUGS MVP is extremely portable and easy to move and set up. One person can remove the legs and load the JUGS in the trunk of a car.
- Throws baseballs, JUGS Pearl, JUGS Sting-Free baseballs, JUGS Lite-Flite baseballs, JUGS Softie baseballs and the JUGS Bulldog polyballs.
- Special non-marking pneumatic tire.
- Great for offensive or defensive drills.
- Runs on 110-volt AC, 1000-watt Yamaha EF1000iS generator or the Complete Practice Battery Pack
- Recommended Age - 8-12
- Guarantee - 5-Years
- Speed Range - 20-52 mph
- Speed Adjustments (mph) - Digital Speed Readout
- Power Source - 110-Volt AC
- Motor - (1) 1/4 HP, 3 amp
- Pneumatic Tire - Yes
- Weight - 52 lbs.
- 360 Swivel - No
- Optional Pitching Machine Cover- Yes
- Optional Remote Switch - Yes
- Optional 220V model available - Yes
Resources for JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine
- The JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine requires 110V/1000W or generator to operate. Optional 220V model is also available.
- The JUGS MVP TM Baseball Pitching Machine throws baseballs, Sting-Free® baseballs, tennis balls, Lite-Flite® baseballs, SOFTIE® baseballs, the New JUGS Pearl® and the New JUGS BULLDOG.
- Competitive models to the JUGS MVP Baseball Pitching Machine also sold at Unique-Sports.com include: FirstPitch Baseline, ATEC Rookie, and ATEC Casey 2