Small-Ball Pitching Machine
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Ball Type:Mini Balls
- Top Speed:Simulated 65 MPH or More
- Warranty:1 Year Warranty
- Weight:23 lbs
- Recommended ages 8-Adult
- Made in USA
- 110 volt AC or optional rechargeable battery
- Throws JUGS polyurethane-foam 5-in/05 oz. Small-Ball.
- Simulates speeds up to 75 MPH
JUGS Small-Ball Pitching Machine
If you are looking for a training aid to improve hand-eye coordination and improve hitter’s focus, the JUGS Small-Ball Pitching Machine is a great tool! The JUGS Small Ball Pitching Machine throws 5-inch/0.5-oz. Small-Balls, which is smaller than a normal baseball and will force hitters to focus during practice, which translates to more confidence and success when the real games start.
The JUGS Small-Ball Machine has many great benefits, it will teach the hitter to track the ball from the release point to the impact zone, increase hitter’s mental concentration by teaching to hit a small object with a small bat, help the hitter improve depth perception by keeping his or her head still and eyes level, you can teach the fundamentals of hitting while removing the fear factor. This machine throws fastballs and overhand curveballs with uncanny accuracy. The JUGS Small-Ball Hitting Machine simulates speeds up to 75 MPH. JUGS Small-Ball Pitching Machines can also be used for fly balls and ground balls and is safe to use anywhere, including backyards, garages, or your chosen practice field.
The JUGS Small-Ball Practice Machine weighs only 23 lbs so it is very portable. This machine is powered by 110-volt AC or has an optional portable battery pack. This pitching machine comes with an auto feeder holding 25 balls for one-person use and for your convenience the balls can be picked up with the plexi extension tube. The JUGS Small-Ball Machine has a 1 year warranty. For youngsters just starting out in the game, nothing is better than repetition of fundamental skills. Because the JUGS Small-Ball Pitching Machine only throws “soft” balls it allows hitters to “dig in” and focus on their fundaments without the fear of being hit by a “hard” ball.
The JUGS Small Ball Pitching Machine teaches the hitter to track the ball from the release point to the impact zone. The small ball will increase the hitters concentration by teaching to hit a small object with a small bat. It will also help the hitter improve depth perception by keeping his or her head still and eyes level. Teach the fundamentals of hitting while removing the fear factor for the batter. Allow players to practice hitting indoors in a limited space safely season, practice by themselves and practice without a cage. All of these things will translate to that confidance and success.
- Throws the JUGS Small-Ball (polyurethane-foam 5-in./0.5-oz).
- Simulates speeds up to 75 mph.
- Portable and light-weight, weighs only 23 lbs.
- Heavy-duty steel construction.
- Adjustable legs for realistic delivery height for baseball and softball.
- Manual or automatic feed: 25-ball feeder releases ball every 5 seconds.
- Throws fastballs or overhand curves with uncanny accuracy.
- Great for ground balls and fly balls.
- Safe to use anywhere, including backyards garages or your chosen practice field.
- Balls can be picked up using the plexi extension tube.
- Runs on 110-volt AC, 1000-watt Yamaha EF1000iS generator , Rechargeable Battery Pack or the NEW Complete Practice Battery Pack.