- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Pitch Type:Fastball Only
- Ball Type:Softballs, Dimpled Balls
- Top Speed:Actual 45 - 60 MPH
- Warranty:5 Year Warranty
- Weight:75 lbs
- Adjustable speed between 15 -60 MPH
- Recommended Age: 8-Adult
- Made in USA
- (1) 1/4 horsepower motors, 3 amps each
- 110 volt AC or 1000 watt generator required to operate
- 360 degree swivel
- 90 Degree vertical pivot
- Special non-marking pneumatic tires
- Choose either the M1105= w/ cart or the M1100= w/o cart
JUGS Softball Pitching Machine
The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine weighs 75 lbs. and the transport wheels make it easy to roll into place without having to lift up the machine. With the removable legs the JUGS Softball Pitching Machine can be loaded into the trunk of a car and moved when practice is over. Powered by one 0.25 horsepower motor this pitching machine has plenty of power. Built with an in-line switch option it allows for immediate stops for safety. This pitching machine is also feeder compatible for one-person use.
The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine is widely used in backyard batting cages, High Schools, and Colleges. The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine also comes with a 5 year warranty. This superior quality machine will allow you to throw a variety of pitches, work on defensive drills, and do it all at an affordable price. The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine has established itself as the most popular and widely used softball pitching machine in the world.
Resources for JUGS Softball Pitching Machine
- The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine is compatible with the JUGS 14-Ball Baseball Feeder
- The JUGS Softball Pitching Machine requires 110V/1000W or generator to operate.
- This machine has 360 degrees swivel
- This machine has optional pitching machine cover, remote switch, optional field hockey conversion kit, and 220V model available.
- The JUGS SoftballTM Pitching Machine throws 11 or 12 inch softballs, Sting-Free® softballs, JUGS Lite-Flite® softballs, SOFTIE® softballs, and the New JUGS BULLDOGTM.
- Competitive models to the JUGS Softball Pitching Machine also sold at Unique-Sports.com include: ATEC Axis, FirstPitch Curveball, ATEC Casey Pro, and ATEC Casey Pro 3G
The first JUGS product, a curve ball pitching machine, has developed into one of the most revolutionary training aids for all phases of the game of baseball. Other JUGS products which have spun off of this original concept are causing just as much excitement in their respective areas. Throughout the research and development of every JUGS product, John Paulson's methodology remained consistent - observe how athletes practice their respective sport, then develop machinery that would help these athletes improve to their highest possible level.