Yamaha® EF1000iS Portable Generator
JUGS Yamaha® EF1000iS Portable Generator
If you have to use your JUGS pitching machine in an area that does not have a 110V plug-in, the JUGS Yamaha EF1000iS Portable Generator is a must. This generator will give you the power you need to avoid having peaks and valleys that other generators will give you. This generator will run on gasoline for 3 hours!!!
The EF1000iS - with its inverter system - features Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). That means these generators deliver clean power so you can use them confidently for powering computers, solid-state appliances with built-in computer functions or microcomputer-controlled power tools.
- Lightweight Design / Easy to Carry - Newly designed exterior and compact lightweight inverter unit reduces weight to 27.9 lbs. Lightest weight generator in its class.
- Legal for sale in all 50 states - Meets CARB emission regulations.
- Noise Block Acoustically designed sound reduction system - Molded casing, noise-absorbing glass wool construction and a newly designed muffler produce unbeatable noise reduction.
- Long Run Time - Runs continuously for up to 12 hours without refueling (at 1/4 load with "Economy Control" function on).
- Smart Throttle Load sensing throttle control - Automatically adjusts engine speed to precisely match load, resulting in greater fuel efficiency and noise reduction.
- 12 Volt DC Output (Battery Charging Cables Included) - Recharge 12 volt batteries for RV, auto, marine, aircraft, etc.
- Inverter System with Pulse Width Modulation - Industry-leading system produces higher-quality and cleaner electricity. Results in pure sine wave as clean or cleaner than commercial power and can operate products with built in microcomputers.
- Exclusive Dual Coil Alternator Stator - Lower engine speed. Reduced noise, fuel consumption and engine wear.
- Centralized Control Panel - Control panel enables easy access to controls.
- Fuel Petcock - Reduces carburetor contamination by turning off gasoline flow and allowing the carburetor to run dry.
- OHV 50cc Engine (overhead valve) - Provides improved efficiency, increased reliability, low oil consumption and noise-reducing operation.
- Large Fuel Fill Access - Wide mouth fuel fill reduces spilling and overflow during refueling.
- One-year warranty.
- Weighs less than 30 lbs.
- The only generator guaranteed to work with your JUGS Machine.
|Maximum AC Output||1000 watts|
|Rated AC Output||900 watts|
|Rated / Maximum AC Current||7.5 / 8.3|
|Voltage Stability||± 1%|
|Frequency Stability||± 0.1 HZ|
|Engine||OHV MZ50, Air-Cooled, Four-Stroke, Single Cylinder|
|DC Output||12 volt 8 amps|
|Overall Length||17.7 in|
|Overall Width||9.4 in|
|Overall Height||14.9 in|
|Dry Weight||27.9 lb|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.66 gal|
|Continuous Operation at 1/4 Rated Load||12.0 hr|
|Noise Level||47dBA - 57 dBA|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty (except commercial/rental use = 2 year warranty)|
The first JUGS product, a curve ball pitching machine, has developed into one of the most revolutionary training aids for all phases of the game of baseball. Other JUGS products which have spun off of this original concept are causing just as much excitement in their respective areas. Throughout the research and development of every JUGS product, John Paulson's methodology remained consistent - observe how athletes practice their respective sport, then develop machinery that would help these athletes improve to their highest possible level. Now, teams in seven other sports are enjoying better practices because of JUGS products.
Unique-Sports has been a trusted resource for JUGS pitching machines, JUGS Batting Cages, and JUGS pitching machine accessories for over 13 years. Unique-Sports is an invaluable on-line resource for baseball players, baseball coaches, baseball youth leagues, and scholastic baseball programs across the United States. The Unique-Sports team is comprised of former baseball players, current baseball players, baseball coaches, and sports enthusiasts that have hands on experience in the use and benefit of the JUGS pitching machines we sell.
If you have any questions about this JUGS product please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-297-0747. A member of the Unique-Sports team will be happy to research any JUGS product or another product line you may be interested in, help you customize a solution for your exact needs, or make recommendations based on your budget or intended use. We have the lowest prices on-line…guaranteed!
Our prices, selection, and quality are unbeatable - but our love of the game... that's what makes us UNIQUE!
JUGS ball-throwing machines are a common site on high school and college practice fields across the country. In fact,over 85,000 teams use a JUGS machine at their practices. That means the most widely used practice machines in the world are made by JUGS.
Choose the one that best fits your needs and see how JUGS & Unique-Sports can help you become the athlete you can be. Don't forget, we offer FREE shipping on every order....that is what makes us Unique!