Park & Sun Park & Sun USYVL Youth Recreational Volleyball Set
Volleyball is many things, but when you are younger, the most important thing should be that the game is fun. Volleyball can be enjoyed by all ages, but if the equipment being used is too tall or too short, things start to get frustrating. Park & Sun Sports and the United States Youth Volleyball League (USYVL) have combined their knowledge and skill set to design the perfect youth volleyball set. This volleyball set for children has 12 height settings so the volleyball net can be raised as your child grows or their skill level increases. This allows children of all ages to learn the fundamentals of volleyball with a set-up that fits their needs and provides a fun learning experience.
This youth volleyball system is a great way for parents and coaches to work with young players of varying skill levels and ages without sacrificing quality or durability. The same care is put into this volleyball system that Park & Sun puts into every recreational volleyball system they make. The USYVL Youth Volleyball System is quite similar to the Park & Sun Spectrum 2000 volleyball net system... one of our best selling volleyball sets.
This is a great teaching tool for youth entering into the sport for the first time, and for more experienced (but still young) volleyball players as they grow (both in height and in skill). Combined with the "Seven Skills / Techniques" training program (on DVD) based on the program endorsed by the United States Youth Volleyball League, you will have everything you need to help your young volleyball player reach his or her potential and begin enjoying this great game.
This USYVL Youth Volleyball Set From Park & Sun Sports comes with the following:
- Telescopic, 2 pc, aluminum poles, similar to the Park & Sun Sports Spectrum 2000 set ( 1 ¾” to 1-5/8” diameter)
- Offers 12 height settings: 45”, 55”, 60”, 66”, 72”, 75”, 78”, 82”, 84”, 86”, 90” & 96”
- Blue sleeve net (VN-7 model) pre-attached
- 5/16” pull down yellow guylinesw/handles
- ¼” pre-measured boundary (30’x60’ court dimensions) with hand-winder
- (4) 10” steel ground stakes
- Full sized equipment bag w/full zipper
- Training DVD: Seven Skills/Techniques (based on the USYVL program)
- Shipping dims: 58”x7”x7” @ 19 lbs