ProCage 75' x 15' x 12' Tunnel Net For Batting Cage Net
If you are looking for a quality contructed yet affordable batting cage tunnel, look no further than ProCage™. Procage nets are available in a #24 thread for softball, backyard, and light indoor use as well as #42 thread for professional, collegiate and high school use.
ProCage™ batting cages are constructed of heavy synthetic HDPE fiber which is extruded with a Permanent Black Color and with very important Sunlight U.V. Inhibitors throughout each filament. 3 YEAR WARRANTY on most popular sizes. Our netting is manufactured using extremely high abrasion resistant twisted knotted netting, the strongest form of netting in commercial use. This net is perfect to use with either the 3 Section or 4 Section Frame Kit Batting Cage.
What makes our netting better…
- 3 Year Warranty on most popular sizes.
- Permanent Black Color – Each filament is extruded black - will not fade or need re-dying.
- 100% waterproof – The absolute best filament for Outdoor Use.
- U.V. Protected – U.V. additives extruded directly into filament.
- Not a coating that will wear off or require re-treating.
- Twisted Knotted construction – Strongest form of netting in commercial use. Will not run if cut.
- Very High Abrasion Resistance – The biggest factor in long-term tunnel use.
- Low-stretch – No drooping overhead ceiling or having to re-hang net due to stretch or sag.
- Hung Square – (Like tennis nets) Rated best for appearance. Allows tunnel to open fully and hang straight.
- Most expensive to produce but best for reinforced edges, corners and seams.
- Rope reinforcement – All edges, corners and top hanging ropes use heavy synthetic rope with machine-sewn overlock-stitch.
- No rope slippage. More durable than vinyl borders and grommets.
- Top support ropes have extra lengths at both ends for ease in hanging.