Open Field Tackle Machine
- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Set the overhead tube lower at one end so players drive the dummy "up hill," or leave level for repeated tackle drills.
- Large rollers provide years of smooth service.
- Overhead tube is galvanized steel for longlasting, maintenance-free durability.
- Choose 50-lb. or 80-lb. hanging dummy (same outside dimensions).
Rogers Athletic Open Field Tackle Machine
To safely practice the toughest tackle in football, run drills on our Open Field Tackle Machine. Correctly practicing the proper speed and angle during run-pursuit drills gives players the skills to stop the ball carrier on game day. In a realistic way, using minimal practice time, improve your overall defense. Use the Open Field Tackle Machine for form tackling, wrap-up drills and forearm shiver. Offensively you can work on pass blocking, shoulder and drive blocking, and leverage principles. Safely practice combination, cut, and stalk blocks.