- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Speed Range: 10 to 175 MPH (40 to 240 Km/H)
- Selectable Output Units in MPH or Km/H
- Range: 8 feet typical
- Programmable sensitivity/noise filter
- Programmable MIN and MAX speed limit settings
- Serial communications, 1200 baud
- On-board speed storage (EEPROM)
- Power from display and data to the display in one cable (25' may be extended as needed)
- Custom programming retained in memory
- Weather resistant
- Includes mounting bracket and tuning fork
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
- MADE IN THE USA
Sports Radar Ltd DT100 Speed Detector Unit Sports Radar
The DETECTOR Series Radar Units Are Designed for Fixed Installation to Record and Communicate Speeds to a Separate Display or PC.
DT100 is a short-range speed detector with high noise immunity. The advantages of the DT100 include the ability to operate "side-by-side" (8' separation required) without interference from adjacent targets. Applications include Pitching booths, golf nets, hockey nets, etc, where the DT100 can be located directly behind the net.
About Sports Radar Ltd
The Sports Radar Gun is a microprocessor based computing device that uses a low power doppler radar transceiver. The radar gun sends out a signal, which bounces off the object you are tracking and is reflected back to the radar gun. A mixer provides the difference in the frequencies of the original sent signal and the reflected signal that bounced off the object. From this difference signal, which is proportional to the speed of the object, a microprocessor calculates speed and displays it in miles per hour (MPH) or kilometers per hour (KM/H).