- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Weight:21 lbs
- Mig welded for superior strength, No fasteners
- 1 1/4" O.D. Zinc plated tubing is rust resistant
- Open face approach, no rear crossbar to contend with
- No assembly necessary "Ready to Use"
- Meets all NFHS standards and pull over weights
- Spring-loaded buttons for easy height adjustment
Stackhouse High School Open Face Hurdle Hurdles
Stackhouse High School Open Face Hurdle
It's no secret that Stackhouse products are used by top athletes in professional competition, with award-winning results. Recently, Nordic Javelins were thrown to win three medals in the 2009 World Championships in Berlin. The Women's best throw of 2009 was earned using Nordic's Xena Carbon. Nordic Javelins were used to win all medals in the 2008 Olympics Men's Javelin event, in addition to being thrown for a new Olympic record. The "Stackhouse by ATE" line of discus, shots and hammers, and the Newton starting blocks are consistently chosen by accomplished athletes, worldwide. And we maintain the same dedication to quality in our volleyball, football, field marking, soccer and baseball equipment.
No matter the sport, at Stackhouse, product value means more than a great price. Consider the quality, performance and insight that comes from over 60 years of equipping athletes and organizations. Add dedicated customer support and same-day shipping service, and you have a winning combination assembled for your complete satisfaction.