- Free Shipping! (Delivers in 7 - 14 business days)
- Effective and efficient for everyday use
- Light weight, allowing one to be more precise around the rubber
- Ideal for quick fixes in between games and during tournament play
- 4x6 inches, the perfect amount of tamp needed to accurately fix the toe drag
Stamp Tamp Mound Care Tool Field Maintenance
'Stamp Tamp' is 4x6 because 6 inches is the amount of flat surface area in front of the rubber that a MLB mound has before it descends. With that in mind the Stamp Tamp is to be used perpendicular to the rubber to guarantee the correct dimensions. This 3/4 inch steel plate allows one to create linear momentum. Simply, by increasing the amount of mass per square inch, as well as velocity, you pack a bigger punch than the standard 8x8 tamp with 1/4 inch steel. This design is more efficient and more precise, making it perfect for everyday mound care.