3" Aluminum Power Volleyball
Stackhouse 3" Aluminum Power Volleyball
StackHouse presents a multi-game system perfect for schools, Parks and Rec and community centers with pre-marked net height for men's, women's and jr. volleyball; badminton, pickleball and tennis.
- Special alloy reduces flex in end standards.
- Worm gear winch allows precise net tension.
- 2" net strap ensures no kinking or binding of net cable.
- Standards are compatible with most manufacturer's floor plates.
- Black powder coat finish.
- Easy-to-use spring loaded net height adjuster with pre-marked height settings.
- Rubber bottom ensures protection of gym floor.
- Meets all USVBA standards.
- Complete system (V3A) includes standards, padding, floor covers/sleeves, net, net tension straps, and antennas (Referee stand and pad not included) (Stock color: black standards, red pads)
- Standards and net only system
It's no secret that Stackhouse products are used by top athletes in professional competition, with award-winning results. Recently, Nordic Javelins were thrown to win three medals in the 2009 World Championships in Berlin. The Women's best throw of 2009 was earned using Nordic's Xena Carbon. Nordic Javelins were used to win all medals in the 2008 Olympics Men's Javelin event, in addition to being thrown for a new Olympic record. Our "Stackhouse by ATE" line of discus, shots and hammers, and our Newton starting blocks are consistently chosen by accomplished athletes, worldwide. And we maintain the same dedication to quality in our volleyball, football, field marking, soccer and baseball equipment.
No matter the sport, at Stackhouse, product value means more than a great price. Consider the quality, performance and insight that comes from over 60 years of equipping athletes and organizations. Add dedicated customer support and same-day shipping service, and you have a winning combination assembled for your complete satisfaction.